Automatic machine for the superficial shot-blasting of parts of varying sizes and materials.
Main technical features:
Materials that can be shot-blasted: agglomerates in marble or parts in commercial steel that are perfectly dry, free from humidity and oil. Parts should not contain metals like aluminium, magnesium, titanium or plastic, wood or paper.
Spherical or angular steel grit with a maximum hardness of 48-52HRc
- N°1 Shot-blasting turbine chamber fitted inside the tunnel where the material being processed is conveyed, at a pressure below atmospheric pressure. All surfaces subject to wear are made in manganese steel with special wear resistance properties. Electric power of the turbine Ptu=7.5 kW
- N°1 Belt conveyor in metal mesh with a translation speed ranging from 1 to 6m/1’ and a maximum admissible load of 180kg per metre
- N°1 Gravity reconditioning system for grit with reverse current air flow. Reconditioned grit is conveyed to the tank that feeds the turbines. Exhaust grit and heavy particles are discharged in special containers for disposal. Fine particles are conveyed to the centrifugal dust separator, filtered and discharged as exhaust air to the atmosphere
– Volume of air required Vair=3500m3/h
– Electric power of the bucket elevator Pta=1.5kW
|Net weight: 4620 kg|
|Electric power: 34kW|
|Customisable plant layouts|