Semi-automatic machine with two working stations that can be operated alternatively.
Main technical features:
- N°1 Closed frame with compact dimensions, made of thick sheets joined by TIG welds
- N°2 Trolleys sliding on chromium-plated cylindrical guides, in reinforced and tempered steel, with ball re-circulating sleeves
- N°2 Electric motor-driven vibrators with a power of 0.5kW and pedal command for a consistent distribution of the mix within the mould
- N°2 Pneumatic cylinders (diameter Ø=63 mm) to move the trolleys between the operator’s and compression stations
- N°4 Pneumatic cylinders (diameter Ø=100 mm) to lift the mould plates from the trolleys and allow the finished product to be extracted
- N°1 Hydraulic cylinder with a diameter suited to allow the buffer to be pressed in the mould.
- N°1 Hydraulic gearbox with a 5.5 kW electric motor, a maximum pressure of 220 bar and an oil reservoir with a capacity of 130 litres
On request, moulds can be customised in terms of shape and dimensions.
The press is also available with one working station only.
|Diameter: Ø=240 mm (K100) / Ø=300 mm (K150)|
|Maximum stroke: 80 mm (K100) / 80 mm (K150)|
|Max. compression force: 100T (K100) / 150T (K150)|